My blog has moved to an awesome new home!

You should be automatically redirected shortly. Please click here if the magic didn't happen.

Friday, 28 January 2011

My Astro Chinese New Year Album 天天好天

天天好天 (Translation: Tian Tian Hao Tian), or also known as Great Day The Movie in English, is a Malaysian movie starring local Chinese celebrities. This Chinese New Year movie shows the importance of family values in the current society that has been prioritising money and career way ahead of people around us. It was released on January 13th in Malaysia, go catch it if you haven’t.

Here’s a music video of one of the soundtracks of the movie.


Watch it on Youtube

I got lucky when I googled for the My Astro 天天好天好福气 Chinese New Year Songs album so I’m sharing the link I found here.

Megaupload link: http://goo.gl/UpoJO

The source doesn’t have Rapidshare, Hotfile or Fileserve link. Anyway, enjoy the songs.

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment