My blog has moved to an awesome new home!

You should be automatically redirected shortly. Please click here if the magic didn't happen.

Wednesday, 15 August 2007

Steven Is Back!!

Sorry for didn't update my blog for quite some time.. Technical error occurred actually.. (do I have to say 'sorry' at the first place?).

Anyway, I'm back with my brand new monitor. The two previous CRT monitors are not reliable =.=

Initially, my LG 17-inch (710E) CRT monitor 'jammed', so I used the old monitor (14-inch, faulty, blurry). Well, it was not too bad, since it was my only hope. Somehow, it disappointed me after being used like for a week (or two, I can't remember).

Okay.. Great! Both CRTs down. What's next??
Something popped up in my mind. "I have a graphic card."

Which means, I can connect my pc to the television. Cool!
I took me less than 5 minutes to get the new S-Video cable. Yea, the shop my friend's daddy's shop was just a pebble's throw away..

Oh yea! I bought back my hope for RM10. Using the S-Video cable, I online and do everything else on my JVC television. The 29-inch FIFA'06 gaming experience is quite unforgettable. It's different from PS2 you know? Haha..


The suffering moments ended this evening when my dad brought back the brand new monitor back. It's the SAMSUNG 932B PLUS 19-inch TFT-LCD monitor. I know, the brand itself is 'frightening' rite? zzz.




Anyway, I love this monitor. It's so big, the resolution is so large, it's so bright, so elegant, so unique, so.. light, so space-saving.. and.. and.. so Samsung!

And the price.. It's so... (haiz, no comment). RM749 for this monitor. East coast price.. hoiyo.. cukup makan lah...

EDIT: I've posted my new monitor's photo.

Good news is: Steven Is Back!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment