
Honestly, I have never ever in my whole bloody life felt so handsome before. The photographer of Kyoto Photography Studio must have loads (or maybe tonnes) of experience taking such photos.
Standing from left is my seven-year-old brother - Stanley. You probably saw him before. I introduced him on my blog last month. On his left is my second elder sister - Ee Lian. She's on her way to becoming a teacher. Meanwhile, my eldest sister - the one standing beside me - has just graduated from Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT - formerly known as KUSTEM).
Don't ask me what course she took, I have no idea about it myself. Something related to computer, that's all I know. Haha.

Oh, by the way, she's Ee Ling.
Needless to say, the sitting ones are my mother, father and grandmother (between my parents).
Images above are not the original soft copies from the photography studio. I took them using a Olympus camera. Quality not bad-lah.. Only not as good as its original copy =.=
See? I told you I looked god-darn handsome didn't I? It cost an amount of pitis dude ;)
* Pitis means money in Terengganu accent
Standing from left is my seven-year-old brother - Stanley. You probably saw him before. I introduced him on my blog last month. On his left is my second elder sister - Ee Lian. She's on her way to becoming a teacher. Meanwhile, my eldest sister - the one standing beside me - has just graduated from Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT - formerly known as KUSTEM).
Don't ask me what course she took, I have no idea about it myself. Something related to computer, that's all I know. Haha.

Oh, by the way, she's Ee Ling.
Needless to say, the sitting ones are my mother, father and grandmother (between my parents).
Images above are not the original soft copies from the photography studio. I took them using a Olympus camera. Quality not bad-lah.. Only not as good as its original copy =.=
See? I told you I looked god-darn handsome didn't I? It cost an amount of pitis dude ;)
* Pitis means money in Terengganu accent
not only tat...u look taller... :)
ReplyDelete-jim