My friend sent this to me this morning. The Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM) bus apprently skidded into a ravine. But I didn't know where. And it wasn't the main point to show this photo.I googled for "Universiti Utara Malaysia bus crash" in the Google News Archive. The top result returned to be a news report on Bernama News Agency website (here).
A Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM) bus carrying 60 students plunged into a ravine here (Sintok), injuring 52 of the students and the driver.The bus driver lost control of the bus, the bus skidded, hit the lamp post and plunged into the four-metre ravine. Luckily, no one was killed.
If you're reading the news, take note of the date of the report. It was today in last two years (2005).
Alright, here comes the main point. Have a closer look at the photo. Please click here for the large image.
You saw the keppo crowd? Yes you do.
Saw the overturned-like-a-turtle bus? Yes you do.
There are three firemen. Am I right? Yes I am.
Okay.. Focus on the first fireman from the left (the one whose half of his body is in the water). Now, zoom in! Can you see something in the dark dark area? (the area inside red colour circle).
You should be able to look closer if you were to download the photo into your PC. And don't forget to zoom in that spot kao kao.
I don't see any red circle. Is there a croc or something?
ReplyDeleteI mean here: http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/3605/trip002rb0.jpg
ReplyDeleteI saw it I saw it! Photoshop?
ReplyDeleteNot very sure though.. On first look, it looks real. But then now.. I looks a bit like photoshopped image. lol
ReplyDeletekind of real though....
ReplyDeletey do the image looks familiar?? i mean so called "image" in the circle?? i think its edited?? *no comment =S*
ReplyDeleteLol! I saw it! What is that?! Don't tell me it's 'that'? Or maybe it's just a croc?
ReplyDeletelooks like a gollum from LOTR... omg.. he is trying to eat the fireman!
ReplyDelete