My blog has moved to an awesome new home!

You should be automatically redirected shortly. Please click here if the magic didn't happen.

Tuesday, 25 September 2007

PMR-ers, Good Luck!

Time flew by and here we are, the end of September 2007. If I could, I would really want to turn back time. The time left for me now is too little for what's to be done. I have not more than two months till my SPM!! Gosh, I must be crazy. No, I mean, I'm going crazy!

Anyway, don't get misled by the post title - I'm not in Form Three. I passed my PMR with flying colours two years ago, and I think it was pure luck. Football 3 times/more every week, plus some mIRC scripting hobby which got my stuck to my pc all day long, daily, plus the hehe-haha days I spent in school, and guess what? We (my friends and I) even carried on out activity (football especially) as usual. Yes, I mean, we played football even when PMR was at our doorstep. (not around the corner okay?)

In the end, no one failed any subjects. I'm lucky to have scored a straight As. Yeah, pure luck, I mean it. In other word, don't give up my dear juniors. It's possible to get straight As. And you're the only one who can make that possible!

Good luck to those who're sitting for PMR next week. 5 days to go huh? Do well. After yours, then it'll be mine. Now that's what I call as suffer + miseries =.=

Meanwhile, enjoy the most anticipated football game - FIFA08 first-lah!

And here are some nice FIFA08 screenshots.

OMG. It's Becks!!

One is real, another is fake (I mean, 3D - as in FIFA08).
Can you name which is real, which is FIFA08?

I'm a bit out of topic now.. Gotta go, see ya! ;)

3 comments:

  1. The left is real and the right one is the in-game character. Correct right?

    Good luck in your PMR. I scored 8As! :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're right Wayne. Haha. by the way, I'm not taking PMR, it's SPM..! xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops, I scored 9 only for SPM.

    ReplyDelete