It was really harsh but I took the decision to do so. I wanna start everything all over again. I wanna start a brand new year.
And I kick-off with....
My new hairstyle!!

- ____________________________ - "
Aiyo.. Laugh la laugh la.. Botak only ma.. If not because of National Service ar.. I'd have hair like Jay Chou already lah.. With dyed colour some more ah...
Never mind, never mind.. I'll be back for sure.
Who says I botak for Chinese New Year?
Kepala-boot engkau! :x
Anyway, I still wanna wish all of you (my friends, readers, passers-by, etc) a
It's gonna be a great year!
Well, um.. I hope so.. >.<
Aiyo.. Laugh la laugh la.. Botak only ma.. If not because of National Service ar.. I'd have hair like Jay Chou already lah.. With dyed colour some more ah...
Never mind, never mind.. I'll be back for sure.
Who says I botak for Chinese New Year?
Kepala-boot engkau! :x
Anyway, I still wanna wish all of you (my friends, readers, passers-by, etc) a
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!
It's gonna be a great year!
Well, um.. I hope so.. >.<
aiya... botak andsome mah...
ReplyDelete