My blog has moved to an awesome new home!

You should be automatically redirected shortly. Please click here if the magic didn't happen.

Saturday, 29 December 2007

It's the Year End Sale!!

Yes, it's YES.

Yes, I mean, YES!! Year End Sale!!

I bought plenty of things, especially new clothes in KL last few days. It was a true delight to shop anywhere and everywhere with superb discounts. I found myself love to shop. Does that sound gay to you? Haha.

Anyway, here are some photos of what I bought whilst I was in KL (for X'mas).

I think I'm a fan of Romp. I just don't know why I like it. Maybe it's the affordable one..


From Romp (Sg. Wang/Midvalley)









Then, two round-neck-collar-tee from Body Glove (Storewide 50% discount!!)



A pair of shoes from Times Square plus socks from Midvalley PUMA..






Last, but not least...



A modem/router from Lowyat Plaza. This cost me RM85. I also bought a 4GB Kingston thumb drive, but that was for my sis. She ordered it. Lol.




Next, have a look at my finally brand new PC. Haha.



Gosh. I love it. =p


Oh yeah, I'm selling off my old modem. Used for almost 24 months. Who wants it? Twenty bucks la.. Take it or leave it. Three days personal warranty provided ;)



Serious buyer, please contact me via e-mail OR just leave a comment here =D




But the bad news is, I might not reply you as fast as you think I would. Because......




I AM GONNA ATTEND THE THREE-MONTH NATIONAL SERVICE PROGRAMME AT MERANG FROM TODAY ON!!

(I mean, later in the morning).

So, I can't really online much. But I'll try my best to update my blog with some interesting NS stories and activity logs.

I'll make sure I make those who weren't selected for NS regret and jealous and sad and all and all!! Muahahahaha!!

* I'm evil *

So what? At least I can get my hands on the real M16, without having to pay for its rental and bullets! Haha. Better than shooting at virtual players using M4A1 (I mean, Counter-Strike =p)

Alright, time is running out and I can't elaborate much. (I don't even have time for my new year resolutions!!! T_T) This is the very last post for year 2007. ;)

Once again, happy new year people. And congratulations to those who did well and passed their PMR with flying colours. Good luck in your SMA life (=




- there goes 2 o o 7 -


1 comment:

  1. hey..there! YES! I love YES too!
    well I used to be fans of ROMP, but kinda bored of its design d, (they still display their 3 yrs old design) gosh..

    Well Samuel and Kelvin (S&K) is a very affordable and kewl brand, popular among Asian teens, you should give it a try.

    Body Glove, I can't seem to buy anything from there this time around (I bought some early of the yaer). Maybe old d, haha, not quite like the design d.

    I just bought shirts from Jefferson, S&K and Radioactive! :)

    Anyway, Happy NS-ing. Feel free to drop by my bloggy (i'm back! haha).

    ReplyDelete