My blog has moved to an awesome new home!

You should be automatically redirected shortly. Please click here if the magic didn't happen.

Tuesday, 18 December 2007

Almost Endless Sunday

Sunday night.. Four big matches.. The clashes of the title..

Too bad Arsenal didn't lose the game. Darn! And that makes the Red Devils still trailing at their tail =.=

It was a brilliant Sunday. Not night. Whole Sunday, I mean.

In the morning, I got my pants wet, thanks to the 'sudden rain' which attacked me when I was on my way to Ong's place. Well, we were going to the government health clinic for medical check-up. Anyway, nothing happened there in the clinic. That fler asked Ong to 'come back again' this Tuesday morning.

Thank goodness. Because you really really can't imagine that 'people mountain people sea' (literally means HELL A LOT human people in Chinese idiom) scene in the clinic.

Next up, the Pertanian Bank. We were lucky to be there early. No loooooong queues, no loooooong wait. And to my surprise, to open a new bank account there takes only around 15-20 minutes, and I have got my very first personal ATM card ;)



Move on to the afternoon, God didn't show any mercy. The weather was still the same as how it was in the morning. Nevermind, I don't really care. Yeah, you bet! Coz' we've around 3 cars. So, scare what?? =D

It was a fiesta at Orange Internet Cafe, which started to operate for only a few months in K. Trg. It was their lucky day. 11 of us were there, including 4 of current Form 4 (our juniors) and a senior (David).

Nope, not DotA. Seriously, no. We play no DotA. Haha. The focus of the afternoon was Counter Strike 1.6. It was a challenge between the Form 4 and the Form 5 (us). Okay, I mean, EX-Form 5s.

Anyway, the game went smoothly. And we are so delighted that we have won all three games, in two different maps - cs_assault and de_dust. It was.. fun! ^^

Futsal was up next.

16 of us, including myself, were there for our 'very last game'. No, not actually.. Since our Abang Tan who couldn't join us on Sunday wanted another 'last game'. =.= It's ok.. It's ok..

Nothing much to elaborate there, since I was tired. Very very exhausted. I almost drop dead. But I believe everyone had fun that day. Satisfied. Yeah, that's what I felt.

Alright, that's not it. The day didn't end there! Haha.

In the night, we got our arses at Tropix's chairs for the 'big match'... Hehe..

Liverpool versus Manchester United FC!!

To my delight, Man Utd took the lead just before the half time, thanks to the goddamn hardworking Tevez who converted Rooney's powerful strike into the box. Well, I don't think I need to elaborate much about the match here coz' I suppose you should have watched it either, didn't you? (Unless you're not a footy fan.)

And.. yeah.. that's all for Sunday. Haha. Back home sambung Arsenal vs Chelsea lah! Your head. I have no Astro service at home. Just go home to sleep. ZzZz~

Alright. That's all for now. I'm running out of my bloody time!!

[Coming soon: something about driving...]

No comments:

Post a Comment