My blog has moved to an awesome new home!

You should be automatically redirected shortly. Please click here if the magic didn't happen.

Saturday, 22 December 2007

Sony PSP Special Add-on

Sony PSP. What a great gadget to own. Too bad, I ain't rich enough to afford that 'piece of technology'. But then, my friend do. And.. well, hold your breathe for this one..







Look closer. Noticed the camera on top of the PSP? Yes, a USB camera.

First of all, games. Secondly, videos/movie. Then it comes musics, and not forgetting Wi-Fi. And now, another new feature - photo-taking. (or, camwhore-ing? Haha)

The blardy small-and-not-very-high-quality-USB-camera cost this friend of mine RM230. He's nuts. The quality of photo taken isn't very nice, honestly, and it produces photos with 480x272 size. Yea, extraordinary. Lol.

Followings are the photos taken using the PSP USB camera.


Nerdie Stevie


My... colleague?

Oh ya. I forgot to mention.. "please click on the photos to view its larger size" (=

How was it? Worth it to spend a fortune of RM230? You tell me.

Anyway, I love technologies. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment