My blog has moved to an awesome new home!

You should be automatically redirected shortly. Please click here if the magic didn't happen.

Wednesday, 15 April 2009

The World Without Engineers

Small Talk: Last Sunday was actually the first death anniversary of one of my best pals I have had during National Service. He will truly be missed, now and forever. See more here.





This is an extract from an email Louis had forwarded to me last week. I find it pretty interesting so I decided to share it here.

Talking about ambitions, many would have came out with jobs like engineers - mechanical, chemical, civil, software, you name it. Engineers are people who don't get paid as high as what their bosses gain but they're the people who are able to make our lives better and easier. I don't need to tell you how they do that, what I'm about to do is to show you what's the world gonna be should engineers don't exist at the first place, well, in a funnier way.


The world without aeronautical engineers.


The world without civil engineers.


The world without communication engineers.


The world without computer engineers.


The world without electrical engineers.


The world without mechanical engineers.


Funny but true enough. Therefore we shall appreciate engineers for their massive contribution to the world. So kids, if you wanna become heroes like the engineers, make sure you study smart yea.. Just bear in mind you don't need to score straight A's to become an engineer. LOL.

All credits go back to the original artist and creator of the drawings.

2 comments: