My blog has moved to an awesome new home!

You should be automatically redirected shortly. Please click here if the magic didn't happen.

Wednesday, 29 July 2009

Ignorant but Hilarious

Small Talk: I’ve been sick since the last seven days. Almost fully recovered, just having some coughs that’s taking some time to leave me alone.


 

I was reading through some funny posts in Lowyat.NET forum few days back and had quite some good laughs there. In this post I’ll be posting a funny post which I found interestingly hilarious.

A forummer posted something we’ve always seen and received via forwarded e-mails:

DO YOU KNOW ? Coke+Ajinomoto Can be Used To Rape Ladies         
I received a news about the recent tactic used to spike girls' drink..

It is a cheap and widely used method.

This method was used in Canny Ong murder.

Rapist uses this method.

Coca-cola+ajinomoto/monosodium glutamate = a medicine which will cause drowsiness and excitement in the victim.

This mixture is poisonous if used too often on the victim.

Please send this to all your female friends, sisters, & your loved ones  and ask them to beware.

DO NOT accept coca-cola or any other drinks from stranger / even
if it  is your friend that you are not very close with.

Regards,

Hishamuddin Alias ( ASP )
Jabatan Siasatan Jenayah Berat
IPK Kuala Lumpur


Another forummer, rather ignorantly (IMO), replied: “no wonder after eating maggi and drink coke i felt horny”.

I laughed my arse off at the moment I read it. FYI, I have no idea whether Coke + MSG will cause dizziness or tipsiness so I can’t confirm the validity of the above piece of information. But you can always try to experiment it and let me know the result. :)

Alright perverts, I know what you’re thinking now, so please eff off. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment