My blog has moved to an awesome new home!

You should be automatically redirected shortly. Please click here if the magic didn't happen.

Sunday, 27 September 2009

Because I’m Never Well-Prepared

WARNING!!: Facebook Worm Spreading via News Feed http://bit.ly/8VpVq.




Final exam starts tomorrow morning. *chill runs up my spine; shivers*

Five days of exam for five different subjects with a day of interval. o_O

Which sums it up to 6 days. That’s almost a week. O_O

And next Monday morning you’ll most probably be able to see me at Kampung Cina already. :D

Let’s go for bah kut teh together okay? lol. :P

Then at night we go for futsal together-gather. ;)

Before all dreams can come true, finals come first. )=

Scoring an unexpectedly good results for previous trimester actually adds up the stress and burden and of course, the pimples on my face. ))=

However, after spending days camping in library studying, I guess I’m now semi-well-prepared for the exam. (Refer post title.) –_-

Anyway do wish me luck k. =\

All the best to MMU students.. =)

1 comment:

  1. Exam....everybody busying about exam.....I'm so scared when heard about exam...*shivering* Phewwww!!

    Anyway, good luck onur exam!

    ReplyDelete