My blog has moved to an awesome new home!

You should be automatically redirected shortly. Please click here if the magic didn't happen.

Friday, 4 September 2009

Guess Who’s Back Again

Small Talk: I’ve gone into Sunway Pyramid’s restroom so many times during last weekend that I’m starting to miss its waterless urinal system and its ambience. No joke, I swear. Especially its hand dryer! Daymn canggih!


 

Obviously, it can be no one but Steven when the title reads like Eminem’s song lyrics. My wait for September to come finally came to an end and well, since I won’t have the chance to go home during Raya break, I’m now going home earlier.

Why can’t I be back during Raya break, you ask? Well, it appears to me that the university is so moronic that they’ve picked the week after Raya break as the exam week. Well, I don’t really have problem with that since it’s Raya, not CNY. Make finals a week after CNY then I swear I’ll start swearing at them already.

There are a few things to accomplish during my three-short-day-stay in Terengganu this weekend. First and foremost, I’ll be picking up girlfriend at the jetty as she’ll be paying a visit to the town from Pulau Redang, where she’s currently having her industrial training. To be exact, she has already completed her training and only waiting for the day to fly back to KL.

Next, I’ll need to pack some stuff like frying pan, some eating and cooking utensils and football in a box and bring ‘em back to Malacca. Also, I’ll be learning some cooking skills from my mom so that I won’t have to fry eggs or fry rice only (Because, unfortunately, that’s the only thing I know how to make using a frying wok).

I’ve not gotten enough quality sleep since about a fortnight ago. Therefore, if possible, I’d like to sleep till I burp this weekend. I’ve joined a futsal team recently – The Rebels, in Malacca. Played my debut game with them and scored a debut goal on Wednesday night, but I believe it could have been better. And I believe I’ll only turn better (=

I need a pair of new futsal shoes. Not sure if my bank account will approve it so I’ll have to wait till after my trip to somewhere next weekend. Somewhere is a place I shall not disclose at the moment (just yet =P). I’ll make a trip to Al-Ikhsan this weekend to check out some shoes and their prices before deciding which to purchase. Also, I’ll most probably get the new Man Utd jersey. Ciplak one lah, of course. I don’t spend RM299 for a shirt unless I’m able to earn the money to get it. Supporting my favourite football team using my parents’ money isn’t something to be proud of. Hmm... I might as well play a game of futsal this weekend with some hometown friends; that is if and only if they can find enough players to play.

So, if you’re in town and free this weekend, buzz me and maybe we can go have a tea. Don’t forget to say hi if you get to bump into me (= Hope you’ll have an equally nice weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment