My blog has moved to an awesome new home!

You should be automatically redirected shortly. Please click here if the magic didn't happen.

Thursday, 27 August 2009

Hello Facebook! Why Can’t Login?!

Small Talk: Wiktionary states that writer’s block means the inability to begin or continue work on a piece of writing; normally temporary. But it seems forever to me :(


 

First it was CIMBclicks, then Maybank2u was a bit slow too, but not to the extent of having me posting it up telling the whole world how sucky it is. Anyway, my previous post has no special context, I’m not hating CIMB it’s just that I believe in order to get a customer’s loyalty you’ll first need to make your customer happy.

Anyway, this time around it’s Facebook.

This didn’t happen only once. Previously, I’ve encountered this problem and like everyone else, I believed it. Until earlier this morning, the same problem came. It came while I was logged into Facebook, while I was stalking chicks on Facebook (oppss!) and working my friends’ arses out on FFS. What a turn off!

Anyway, later in the evening I’ll be travelling to KL (Sunway, to be exact) and will most probably be working at Sunway Pyramid from Friday till the Independence Day, which means I won’t have time to celebrate Independence Day, so sad! Everybody, show your love to the country; place a flag on your car top; while kids, use your pocket money to get tiny flags and wave it!

Of course, don’t let your parents know that you bought it on your own cuz’ they’re gonna be like.. ‘daymn why simply waste money?!’ Or maybe that’s probably gonna happen on my lil’ bro back in Terengganu and that’s why I doubt parents will be impressed by the kids’ patriotisms.

By the way, daymn is the ang moh’s way of saying ‘damn!

On another note, (this is something I can’t skip!!) last night I arrived home very late from futsal and as I was approaching home I saw a car being parked by the roadside. We call it ‘simply park’. To my surprise, I think I saw a couple making up in the backseat of the car. I was like ‘daymn! here also can?!?!’

I didn’t really peek into the car when I walked past but well, from far I saw a couple’s shadows and well.. their movements did look familiar. LOL. But then again, I can’t be sure if it’s really a couple; who knows it was a gay couple, but err... it’s still a couple, no? Oh ya, one more thing is that the car wasn’t shaking. Yea, it wasn’t, I swear.

Okay, maybe they just started it when I was there.

And maybe I should’ve knocked on their window and shout ‘GO EFFING GET A ROOM!!’ and quickly run away. That’d really make my day :D

No comments:

Post a Comment