My blog has moved to an awesome new home!

You should be automatically redirected shortly. Please click here if the magic didn't happen.

Monday, 9 November 2009

Review: PropWall

Being a guy, it’s not a weird thing for me to sometimes sit down and start day-dreaming or thinking of what’s waiting for me in the future.

I thought silly things like what car will I be driving when I’m 30, how will be my house be when I finally settled down and got married, how many lands will I own, will I be able to own a Ferrari sports car, and the questions never end.

I have a habit many teenagers nowadays have too – that is to go online almost 24/7. And I enjoy googling and discovering new websites.

Tijani_2_North__41_

The other day as I stumbled upon a Malaysian Property website as I was googling about property investment in Malaysia. As my accounts subject tuition teacher once said, 'smart people makes money out of money.'

I couldn’t agree more and IMO, property investment is one of the best ways to 'make money out of money.'

There are two ways to know more and to discover Malaysia’s property and real estate:
1) Google and take your time to look through the search results; or (the simpler way)
2) Visit PropWall.my

propwall_logo

PropWall is like Wiki-Malaysia-Property-pedia because users are able to login to their account and share their knowledge on certain Malaysia Property by editing/updating the information on the website.

After slowly exploring the site out of curiosity (p.s. no cats involved), I found it pretty interesting. Not only users can update the information about Malaysia properties, those who have properties for sale can actually post about their properties’ information onto the website for as low as RM0!

Posting an ad is as simple as ABC. Property advertisers can use the trial version which allows them to post their property ad for one day before they decide whether or not to use the PropWall service.

For as low as RM0.55, advertisers can have their ‘For Sale’ ads on PropWall for 90 days with plenty of other features available.

Of course it’s not all about advertising properties. Visitors can browse through list of property available for sale and for rent on PropWall.my. Not only adverts about the Malaysian Properties are available, information regarding the place/area as well as latest pictures and analysis are available within the same page.

If that’s not enough, visitors can head into the Property Q&A section where questions regarding property investments in Malaysia are answered by the members. It’s like a mini-forum where members can discuss and exchange views about certain properties in Malaysia.

Suasana_Sentral_Loft__69_

Interested in getting a new home or looking a place to make your property known? Pay PropWall a visit, I’m sure you can gain something from it. Hey, maybe you can even have your future house planned out!

I’d love to own a penthouse, what about you?

PropWall is Malaysia's largest FREE property resources website with over 500 property articles and 8,000 high quality property photos. For more info, please visit PropWall.my.

No comments:

Post a Comment