1. Multimedia University

Exactly where I'm pursuing my I.T. degree. One of the top universities in Malaysia that offers a wide range of degree choices. Business, Accounting, Law, I.T., Engineering and even Creative Multimedia degrees are being offered at MMU. Following are details of the coming Open Day.
Malacca campus
Date: March 20th, 2010 (Saturday)
Time: 9am - 5pm
Cyberjaya campus
Date: March 21st, 2010 (Sunday)
Time: 9am - 5pm
There will be talks by lecturers and professors from each faculty at different times. Talks' topics can be downloaded from here.
2. Taylor's University College

Being regarded as one of the private institutions that produce high quality graduates, Taylor's University College is not a bad place to be considered, especially with their newly built Lakeside Campus that offers plenty of world-class facilities.

Their next Open Day will be on both 20th and 21st March 2010 at all three campuses: Taylor's Lakeside Campus, Taylor's College Subang Jaya (SS15) and Taylor's College Sri Hartamas.
P.S. If you're looking forward to entering the hospitality or culinary industry, you deserve to learn more about Taylor's UC. Also, there's an early bird registration promotion where RM200 will be waived if you register by March 21st. (TnC applied.) More info available here.
3. Asia Pacific University College of Technology and Innovation (UCTI)
.jpg)
Also known as APIIT, UCTI has been famous for their quality I.T. graduates. In fact, I wanted to join their foundation programme post-SPM but was kinda too poor for it. Plus, even if my family could afford the fees, I might not be able to cope with the high living expenses.
Anyway, I got a call from UCTI this morning and was informed about their Info Day. It will be on March 20th and 21st, from 10am to 5pm, at their campus in Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur. They will be providing free shuttle bus service from the Bukit Jalil LRT station to the campus in case you can't drive there.
More info available here.
4. University Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR)

I personally do not know much about UTAR but if I'm not mistaken, they do offer a wide range of foundation, diploma as well as degree courses. The Kampus campus open day was on March 13th and 14th so if you are interested to pay them a visit to obtain more information, then you can look forward to their open days in other campuses.
The Setapak, KL campus will be having an open day on March 20th, 2010 (Saturday) and it will be at the Petaling Jaya campus on the following day, which is March 21st, 2010 (Sunday). Meanwhile, their next open day will be on 28th of March (Sunday) at the Sungai Long campus.
If I'm not mistaken, Sg Long is in Cheras. Please check their website for more info.
5. INTI University College
The INTI University College, or the New INTI, as what they call it, is organising rather interesting variety of activities during their open days. They are having talks and workshops for students.
Also, there will be showcase of hospitality and culinary arts as well as campus tour for visitors. However, all are not happening within one campus at the same day and you will need to register as a participant for free.
For more info please visit their website or register here.
6. Nilai International University College
"A vast range of cultural, educational, athletic and social activities are available to Nilai UC's students, faculty and staff," as I quote from their website. Nilai International University College should not be an unfamiliar name, I guess. It is located in Nilai, near the INTI UC Nilai campus.
I believe they value the students' life experience in their campus as much as they care about educating their students. Their open day, which they prefer to call it 'Discovery Days' is on March 20th, 2010.
Also, don't forget to catch them at their roadshows around the nation. For more info, please check their website.
7. Tunku Abdul Rahman College (TARC / KTAR)
TAR College is not UTAR. UTAR is a university on its own while TAR College is a college. Both are their own institution of their own. If I'm not mistaken, degrees are not available in TARC as they only cater certificate, diploma and advanced diploma.
TARC has been popular with their Accounting diploma and advance diploma courses. In fact, they have most students in that particular course. Their open day starts on March 9th to March 23rd, 2010 (including public holidays and Sundays).
To know more about what activities are they organising throughout the whole period of open days, please click here.
That's all I've compiled. Don't have much time for this 'cos I've got to go to study for tomorrow's programming lab test. Do check out other colleges like HELP University College and KDU College for their open days information.
If you have information regarding any university/college open days, don't hesitate to add it into the comments section. Hope this list helps, even a little.
No comments:
Post a Comment