My blog has moved to an awesome new home!

You should be automatically redirected shortly. Please click here if the magic didn't happen.

Wednesday, 2 June 2010

Reality Check: May 2010


I wrote a few paragraphs before I realised what the hell no one will be interested in reading nonsense so I deleted them and.. yeah, this is it. It’s still better to keep things short and simple.

Basically, first half of May was a disaster but the other half was the opposite. During the exam week I was suspected of having this nasty virus called Flavivirus according to Microbewiki.

Humans name them dengue virus.

After being ill for a week (fever, daily blood tests, red body rashes were also in the package), I have nonetheless lived to tell the tale, but it seriously wasn’t fun at all to be getting your blood taken every morning for almost a whole week. Eight times I have gotten poked on my arms, crazy shit.

Anyway, bla bla holidays bla bla futsal bla futsal bla bla Merang Suria bla bla Mok Long kepok bla bla bla golf bla bla futsal bla and I went Raub to get my sister’s car to go to...







Driving on Penang bridge

PENANG!

There you go – a sneak peak; will talk about Penang in next post.

When I was in Raub, I spotted this shop that resembles the retailer in KLCC.






Syarikat Isetan in Raub

Welcome to Syarikat Isetan. We retail full range of branded unker products from top wear, bottom wear to foot wear. Be sure to visit us in town of Raub.

For your information, Raub was founded in the 18th century, is one of the oldest town in the state of Pahang and the district used to be an active communist area, according to my sister’s colleague who teaches in a primary school.

Pretty cool isn’t it? And they’ve got Isetan, which is even cooler.

If you didn’t notice just yet, check out the shop beside Isetan Raub – it could be part of the GAS you know.

A period to May and comes June.

Can you believe it?! It’s middle of 2010 already! And boy 2012 is getting closer as people like me wonder if the world is really gonna end. But let’s enjoy the moment and worry the future not. Yet.

Activities in June:
1) Get busy with the CLS Orientation Series Events, especially my camp;
2) Unite D90 body with my kitty 18-70mm;
3) The best of all – Trip Awok-awok kite at Stoppage Island.

In Terengganu slang, ‘awok-awok kite’ means our gang/kakis/members.


Perhentian Island beach

Can’t wait to go back to nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment