My blog has moved to an awesome new home!

You should be automatically redirected shortly. Please click here if the magic didn't happen.

Saturday, 8 May 2010

Life-log Update

Alright, I’m in the middle of the final examination now. Done with one subject and there’s four more to go. Just couldn’t figure out why exam isn’t like previous ones anymore. I know I’ve always been a lazy arse but to the extent of not having the studying/final exam mood is just horrible.

After the finals I’ll be getting my first ever Digital SLR, courtesy of my generous elder sister who’s willing to pay for it on installment. Yesterday, I’ve spent on a secondhand lens – a Nikkor AF-S 18-70mm.

nikkor 18-70mm
Source: lenstip.com

Many claimed that it is the best kit lens, probably because of its metal body. Now, I’ll be saving for a flashgun – doesn’t need to be high-end one, because obviously I don’t have the money for it, so I might as well keep 400 bucks and get a Nissin Di622. Not a bad choice for a starter, I suppose.

Done with the gift of the decade, next thing that I’ll focus on during my trimester break will be running and blogging. There will be a new blog, which I’m going to host it on paid-hosting company and I’ve already bought the domain name for the new blog. In other words, it’s just waiting for the time to be unveiled, even though I’ve not worked on any bit of the new blog at all. The most boring ever steventsh.com will nevertheless not cease its operation though, because I thought since this is already my signature, why give it up? =)

Talking about running: I went to Adidas Factory Outlet at Summit USJ last weekend with my sister with the hope of getting a pair of running shoes but the trip ended in vain because they didn’t have stocks for tiny arse feet like mine. But truth be told, UK8 isn’t that small after all, right? Anyway, I plan to get a pair of shoes before I head back to my hometown. And for that ten days that I’m gonna spend in Terengganu, I shall be running a lot with my new pair of trainers.

That’s all for now. Gotta go to study liaw T___T

On another note, Happy 20th Birthday to Nelson 'Birdman' Ong!!

No comments:

Post a Comment