My blog has moved to an awesome new home!

You should be automatically redirected shortly. Please click here if the magic didn't happen.

Friday, 30 July 2010

Elvis Presley – All Shook Up


I’ve got a thing for oldies lately and found some of Elvis Presley’s songs very relaxing and fun. I mean the songs sound fun, not that it makes me fun, or makes fun of me.

Elvis-Presley

I tried embedding his video of ‘All Shook Up’ but Sony Music ‘ganged up’ with Youtube to make viewing of the video impossible on external sites, which means users can only watch it on Youtube.com because it contains copyrighted materials of Sony Music.


Never mind, I thought, I remember about this flash audio player I used to try out on my other blogs. So, I’ve uploaded it onto a personal server of mine and have it played here. Hopefully you’ll take a bit of your time to enjoy such a wonderful song. Just click on the play button, it should load the song.

If you’re looking to download the MP3 version of All Shook Up, try this link. Don’t thank me, thank Uncle Google. =)

My hands are shaky and my knees are weak
I can't seem to stand on my own two feet
Who do you thank when you have such luck?
I’m in love
I’m all shook up

I’m all shook up.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulation for you site!Beautiful!
    Enter at Elvis Presley Official Blog for fans
    http://elvis-presley-fanclub.blogspot.com/
    and leave a link to your blog for sending people to this article.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete