My blog has moved to an awesome new home!

You should be automatically redirected shortly. Please click here if the magic didn't happen.

Monday, 30 August 2010

(500) Days Of Eunice


I stumbled upon a stranger’s blog today and noticed the counter of total number of days since the blogger started her current relationship.

What a show-off, I thought. Then came the irony, due to my curiousity.

I googled for date duration calculator and filled in the dates. We started off on April 18 last year and today’s date is August 30th, 2010. And I was kinda surprised by the result.

Because including the first day and today, we have been together for 500 days. Five hundred days. Read: FIVE. Hundred. Days.

Okay I know it’s 500 days not 500 years so no big fuss? No! 500 is big! Lol.

500 days of Eunice

“I, like God, do not play with dice and I don’t believe in coincidences,” as I quote V of V For Vendetta (2006). 500 is a significant number, and I believe it’s never a coincidence.

Okay, it appears that now I’m the one showing off, but I bet somebody’s gonna go check out how long have they been in their current relationship. Lol. You can do the same too at the date duration calculator.

Oh before I sign off, Happy 500 days being together, sweetheart :D

2 comments:

  1. Gratz!!!
    mine's 1907 days^^!!!
    It's quite long hor~ Come beat my record k?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL ya will surely try my best ;)

    ReplyDelete