My blog has moved to an awesome new home!

You should be automatically redirected shortly. Please click here if the magic didn't happen.

Sunday, 29 August 2010

You Are My Sunshine


It’s a song I believe many have listened to before, and this video was created and dedicated by a guy to his girlfriend about two years ago. This morning I woke up and this song was kind of playing in my head, so I searched for it on Youtube.


Click here if video doesn’t load/play.

Found this and so I’m posting it up here on my blog because I don’t think I can call to Singapore’s radio station to dedicate it to my girlfriend there. Well, even if I can, it’s not like she listens to radio there. lol.

Every single line of the song sings my heart out. You are my sunshine..

My only sunshine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment