No matter if you’re a new or returning visitor to this humble blog of mine, I surely hope you’re enjoying your stay.
The blog posts might not contain images of delicious foods like vkeong’s, humorous posts like kenwooi’s or latest tech information like LiewCF’s, but to be truthful to you I’m glad you’re here (or you might have been abducted by Google search engine here, I don’t really know).
Let’s face it, who doesn’t like traffic, right?
Now, I’m pleading for your favour. No donations needed, because I know it’s not worth it for this pity blog - but if you’ve benefited from this blog, or plainly you like any of my blog posts, or maybe you won’t mind the little trouble to help out this young blogger wannabe, I hope you can help me out on this one.
I’m in a Facebook contest (please don’t hit the close button yet) where the most person with most likes on their image win a weekly prize. They’re giving out a free Crumpler bag this week (which obviously explains my desperation lol) and I’m so in need of a bag to go to college now :P
So, what I need you to do is very simple - in three really easy steps and within a minute (depending on your Internet connection):
1. Head over to the Microsoft Student Partner (MSP) Malaysia page on Facebook (www.facebook.com/mymsp) and LIKE it.
2. Then, click LIKE on my image (http://goo.gl/DcBgP)
3. (Optional) Share the image to your pals on Facebook to garner more likes.
Do leave a comment there, I’d love to thank you in person =)
Let’s just take this favour from you as a donation to steventsh.com and I hope you won’t mind helping out a university student to get a bag lol.
Though I seriously really do not have a proper school bag.
No comments:
Post a Comment