My blog has moved to an awesome new home!

You should be automatically redirected shortly. Please click here if the magic didn't happen.

Monday, 22 November 2010

We Give Free Dot Com’s!

Many of you should have known about DiGi Free Your Ideas which has been running since the past 5-6 weeks. One day, I sat down quietly in front my laptop and started thinking - how do I make DiGi RM 10k poorer for the benefits of the public.

It didn’t take me days to know what I want to do.

I enjoy blogging, even though it doesn’t earn me thousands or even hundreds of Ringgits every month. Sometimes life is just too hectic that I neglect it, but that doesn’t mean I’m ditching it. I’m still on it; because I believe that I need a platform to express myself, in terms of thoughts and rants, as well as to keep myself connected to my friends.

Blogging is a kind of freedom one can enjoy - though when it comes to so-called sensitive issues, you might wanna keep it to yourself. However, I truly believe that having a strong presence on-line is something significant for a little humble blogger, like me. It is a kind of satisfaction you get - seeing your name dot com. It feels… awesome.

Hence, I decided to give free domain names. I knew how it felt when I purchased stevensh.com couple of years ago, so I want to share this feeling with my fellow Malaysians. I grouped up with my friends and submitted our entry last week.

team_stevie

We’re currently at spot #20 and we haven’t been spamming a lot actually. If we win this thing, we will be giving away domain names with the RM 10,000 from DiGi.

So, if you want a free domain name, if you want to be one of the new domain name owners, if you want to have stronger online presence with a dot com of your own, if you believe in us and if you support our idea - please do vote for us.

Voting can be done in few simple steps:

Step 1:
After logging into your Facebook account, head on to DiGi Youths (www.facebook.com/DiGiYouths) and click the LIKE button.

digiyouths-like

Step 2:
Then, check out our idea at http://goo.gl/GRWmW. Scroll down and click on the VOTE button at the bottom of the page. Just a reminder to virgin voters, you gotta allow the DiGi FreeYourIdeas application before viewing and voting for us.

Step 3:
That’s all! :) Sorry to disappoint; were you expecting more steps? :P

A plead to bloggers out there: please do vote for us and let DiGi pays for your new dot com! We promise A LOT A LOT A LOT of domain names for YOU, YOU, YOU, YOU, YOU, YOU, YOU and YOU!

Well, just to name a few :D

2 comments: