The photography society in MMU Malacca is running a photography contest for university as well as high school students. I held back for some time, trying to think what kind of images should I submit for both its Love and Light categories.
That didn’t go very well, but I managed to submit an image of sunset which I’ve taken back in my hometown for the Light category.
This is the image I’ve submitted. Previously on this blog I’ve published the sunset shot I took at Pantai Cenang. This one here was taken after I was back from Langkawi Island.
Now here’s the deal: they’re having a ‘like’ thingy up on their Facebook page and the number of ‘likes’ actually contributes to 30% of the results! Meaning, apart from the 70% judging by the appointed judges, the 30% comes from Facebook page ‘likes’.
I submitted my entry on the last day itself so I’ve managed to accumulate a few clicks of ‘like’ as of now. So, I’d like to plead for your favour - yes, I bet you’ve guessed it right since the past few paragraphys - that is to ‘like’ my picture.
It’s very easy. First, head over to the We Love Light Photography Contest Facebook page and LIKE it; then, click like on my submission. (My sunset image is in the Light theme album.)
However, if you hate me or think the image is not appealing enough, it’s okay to ignore me :( Do check out other awesome entries at the page too! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment