The title above is exact the spoiler of the post. If you’ve been following my posts, you should’ve heard of (or rather, read of) T-7. If you haven’t already know, no, it’s not a motorcycle.

In fact, it’s actually a pair of futsal shoes which I’ve been admiring for almost six months now. I didn’t have the budget to get it at first sight, so I bore with it and when I decided that I’ll get them, I can’t bloody find them anywhere.
I went to shops in K.L., I couldn’t find them; searched in shops in Malacca town, but to no avail; and I even asked my kawan in Perth to look for it in Nike’s Factory Outlet, but again, the attempt ended in vain. I heard someone got T-5 for a very good price in Singapore, but sad to say, I have no contacts there.
Apparently the new T-7 has just been released. No changes to the designs; only the colours were tweaked a little bit and it doesn’t look any less seductive than its previous colours.
I haz itchy-itchy heart now.. 心痒痒
Someone from Kuala Terengganu posted the above picture on Lowyat forum and claimed that he saw it at the Al-Ikhsan near my place and another fler said he saw it in Malacca, and it costs a bomb – RM 359. Anyway, you bet I’m not gonna fork out that sum of money to buy a pair of sneakers for footy. No way for now.
I’ve asked for a friend’s favour to look for T-7 too, at a discounted rate of course and hopefully he’ll be able to get it for me before I finish my exam. That’ll probably cure a lot of boredom when I’m back in T’ganu again next week.
I’m not counting it every morning I wake up but it has been nineteen days since I last played futsal – probably my longest record ever. Lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment