My blog has moved to an awesome new home!

You should be automatically redirected shortly. Please click here if the magic didn't happen.

Wednesday, 15 September 2010

Spaghetti Craze


I was back to hometown for a couple of days and made some simple spaghetti. I didn’t totally do it alone though, my elder sis and mom did help out. Here are some pictures from my second attempt.

The ingredients.

Prego pasta

Bought Prego pasta and the spaghetti from Astaka.

 

San Remo spaghetti

 

And proceeded with minced pork and sausages.

meat and sausages

Boiling of the spaghetti took some time actually.

 

boiling spaghetti

 

The pasta was prepared on the neighbouring stove while the spaghetti was being boiled.

cooked red pasta with sausages

Prego pasta + sausages + minced pork. Nothing special I know - that’s because it’s beginner’s lesson lol.

 

And.. voila!

 

homemade spaghetti

Apart from practising to make the taste closer to perfection, I think I need to learn to decorate it to make it more presentable. Agreeable?

Shall try again after my final exam. Meanwhile, will be busy studying for finals and won’t have time to update here. Final exam starts on Sept 22nd till 24th, and one last paper on October 1st - just a few days before Eunice is back. :D

Anyway, do wish me loads of luck. I apologise for the lacklustre images in this post. Happy Malaysia Day!

2 comments:

  1. come hospitality lah! LOL

    put most of the gravy at bottom, put spaghetti on top of gravy, spin it to make a spiral effect, put a lil sauce in the middle of the spaghetti, and put a chive in the middle of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha dowan lah I'm cool with IT for the moment :P thanks for the tips! Will try after my exam week :D

    ReplyDelete