I’m about to rant. But before I do, let me ask you something: Is Pos Laju sucky? No matter your answer is ‘Yes’, 'No’, or ‘I don’t know’, please do read on.
I planned to study on my DSLR during my fortnight long trimester break so I asked my sister’s favour to post its user’s manual over to Subang Jaya where I was hiding out from the world last week. And she did. She posted it on Sunday (October 10th) from my hometown and I was supposed to have received it the following day. Mind you, Sunday is a working day in my hometown.
The wait ended in vain.
I thought it’s normal operational hiccups like what I’ve always experienced with Pos Laju, so I waited for it the next day. I didn’t come. I tried to track it on the company’s website, and yes, the shipment was being held at the Subang Jaya branch office. I gave them a call and spoke to a lady. I was then assured that the item will be delivered after 6pm. So, I waited again.
If we were in a race where Pos Laju was the turtle and Streamyx was the snail, I don’t know what that courier company was. To my disappointment, the shipment did not arrive. I felt cheated.
I waited and waited and waited. On Thursday I gave them another call; talked to a lady (I’m unsure if it was the same lady) and she gave me the same crap - 'we’ll deliver it to you after 6pm.’
Being all innocent and naive like a three-year-old kiddo who was told to sit quietly so that he’d be rewarded with a huge ass cotton candy, I waited again. And I wait and I wait and I wait. I even travelled to Genting Highlands the next morning and came back on Saturday evening to not being able to receive my shipment from them!
They took forever to deliver the cotton candy.
I was bloody furious. I felt cheated again because I didn’t get my cotton candy. So, for the third time, I called, on Monday (October 18) morning. This time around, I made sure I sound like a 30-year-old unker rather than a thirteen-year-old dude who’s calling to ask for his missing Pokemon cards.
'Hello, good morning,’ I greeted the lady who picked up the phone, ‘How do I file a complaint? I have a shipment that I’ve been waiting for over a week to receive,’ I said in a serious tone. The lady immediately checked with her supervisor and assured me that the shipment will be delivered that day. Guess what I told her?
I said ‘OK’, and the shipment was finally delivered that afternoon.
I didn’t demand for any compensations whatsoever because all a kid want is his cotton candy which they bloody promised to deliver twice but never did! Not until I’ve mentioned the word ‘complaint’ to make things sound a little bit more serious.
The courier service fee + time wasted + phone calls that I’ve made + I don’t remember being apologised to at all = perfect reason for me not to choose that company ever.
Seriously, next day delivery courier service? My foot! Next week got lah!
No comments:
Post a Comment