My blog has moved to an awesome new home!

You should be automatically redirected shortly. Please click here if the magic didn't happen.

Wednesday, 13 October 2010

New Dress After Two Years

It’s the dress for this blog, not for myself.

I’ve been using the previous layout, which I modified a little bit from the original Travel theme to, well, what it used to be, before I changed it today.

steventsh.com old layout

And now, let me present to you this brand new dress for Steven’s Expressions - the Corporate theme.

steventsh.com new layout

I’ve not been constantly looking forward to change my layout but I thought after seeing and using the same old layout for over two years, I guessed it’s time to move on. Plus, I found this layout which I like a lot - it’s not too complicated, not too dark and not too bright, and I’m lovin’ its simplicity.

So, what I did was that I tweaked the template a little bit and added two new pages to it (Yea, like I just realised Blogger has new Page feature) - About page and Contact page. However, I’ve yet to complete the transfer of blogrolls though, because there was too bloody lots of links which I have to filter to make sure that they’re still alive before updating them.

And just for your info, the image of the breathtaking seaside scenery is actually a beach located at Batu Rakit of Kuala Terengganu. Have never been there? Well, I hope the picture managed to tempt you :P

No comments:

Post a Comment