Small Talk: Anyone joining MMU Intervarsity Charity Futsal tournament at Sunway Sports Planet?? I wanna join... )=
Someone told me this blog is getting boring because it lacks updates.
I’m sorry but I’m not in the mood for a proper yet entertaining update. Please bear with me, it was a busy week and Thursday was more than mere horrible )= Couldn’t find a reason why not to be emo. Anyway, I couldn’t find pictures of us when we were in Genting Highlands for Voices Retreat two weeks ago, where I went and spent both money and time at Starbucks for the first time in my life.
RM 13 for a cup of Latte Mocha, I did mention that, remember?
That’s probably the reason why I felt energetic when I was in Genting Highlands? Hmm.. But no, Energizer did not pay for this picture nor for this post. lol.
This Saturday morning I’ll be heading to UiTM Shah Alam with the Voices Melaka debating team for the National Novice Debating Tournament. If you’re there or you’re interested to watch the debates, do come over and show some support (=
Wish me luck. I need loads of them. >_<
steven,be followers of mine!~
ReplyDeleteI'm using old Blogger template instead of the new layout with gadgets so very sorry to say I can't. But I don't need to be a follower to follow your blog updates, rite? (= Take care there kay..
ReplyDeleteso. how was the debate thingy? XD
ReplyDeleteIt was good, Christina. Will update on it when I get the pictures from my friends (=
ReplyDelete