Small Talk: I want a backpack. I want a backpack. I want a backpack. I want a backpack. I want a backpack. I want a backpack. I want a backpack. I want a backpack. I WANT A BACKPACK!
There was no debate training on Monday so we went to have dinner at US Pizza. Talked and laughed together as usual. I just love being with these guys (=

Last night I went to watch my room mate’s drama in school and it was pretty interesting. And I took a picture with a hawt chick.

Pretty rite? Coz’ that’s actually my room mate. lol! His character was a she. Later Man United will be playing Inter Milan. They’d better work hard tonight and since it’s at Old Trafford, I guess it’s Inter Milan who’ll be worried more. And make sure you watch it because Cristiano Ronaldo is gonna make Superfly hits the pitch ;)
If you noticed the Nike Football page on Facebook, you should know what’s ‘Superfly Hits The Pitch’.

Image extracted from Nike Football page on Facebook, which the caption reads:
The wait is over. The boots are on. And tonight's the night that Cristiano Ronaldo goes head-to-head with Zlatan Ibrahimovic in the competitive World debut of Nike's fastest ever creation: the Mercurial Superfly. Better belt up and hold tight: this one's gonna be fast.
So. Damn. Cool. Isn’t it? Let’s anticipate the latest and lightest version yet of the Nike Mercurial series (=
And HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY TO JEAN!!
if you guys looking for backpack.. visit us http://theoutdoorpeep.blogspot.com/...cheers!
ReplyDelete