My blog has moved to an awesome new home!

You should be automatically redirected shortly. Please click here if the magic didn't happen.

Friday, 19 October 2007

Drogba Leaving Chelsea

According to France Football - a popular France football magazine, Chelsea striker - Didier Drogba is unhappy at Chelsea and he WANTS TO LEAVE CHELSEA .

Maybe the departure of Jose Mourinho did affect Drogba. He was quoted saying "I want to leave Chelsea. Something is broken with Chelsea."

Didier Drogba: Unhappy at Chelsea.
However, Chelsea turned the other way round "Didier signed a new four-year contract last year. As a top professional we're sure he is committed to Chelsea and intends to honour it."

Read the full report on BBC Sport here.

So, is he gonna leave soon? I don't know if you like him, but even though IF I'm not a fan of Red Devils, I'll still unlike this fler. I don't like the way he create penalty chances. Heck, I saw him dived before! But.. I can't point out in which match though. (Don't curse me on this one okay? It's just IMHO.)

Anyway, as a footie fan, how much would you like Drogba to leave? Or you prefer him to stay and help Chelsea to clinch the title again?

3 comments:

  1. I dont think he will leave. Chelsea cant win without him. He is the best so far in Chelsea .

    BTW, I am Arsenal fan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gonna be a good news for rivals like Man Utd and Arsenal if Drogba really leaves.. I agree that he's the best so far in Chelsea. He's like a goal-scoring machine.

    I'm on the Red Devils' side ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am Gunner's fan...hehehe...

    ReplyDelete