Selamat Hari Raya to all who celebrate the occasion, to my friends (especially): 5 Harmoni gangs, Norsha's gangs, (of course) my class mates and not forgetting those who I'm not very close to - Al-Amin mates. Oh yea, Ibrahim, Hafiz, Pawie and the gangs.. Many more.. It's not easy to list all of them. Lol.
Let's make it simple and nice. Selamat Hari Raya and good luck in SPM ;)
Hey Steven, so long time, I don´t remember when will be the SPM and I do want to send all the best wishes for OUR class! Can you do that for me?
ReplyDeleteGod, I miss you all, even the boring classes and the ones I couldn´t understand at all!
And please say Selamat Hari Raya for all the cool muslims there, I also miss a lot the girls, they are so cute and they were so nice with me that day I went (or I tried) wearing tudong! hahahah
Oh good memories.
bye bye