My blog has moved to an awesome new home!

You should be automatically redirected shortly. Please click here if the magic didn't happen.

Tuesday, 9 October 2007

Jolin Tsai - Agent J (2007)

Small Talk:
Good news to SPM students (non-Trg) as I'm going to post up the Terengganu SPM Trial Papers soon. Bad news is, I need to get the scanner working first. Stay tuned!


This is the first time I upload songs (album) on my blog.. Well, I don't know when's gonna be my next time. If you like this artiste, you may download it here.

It's Jolin Tsai's latest album - Agent J.


Agent J

She's just so sizzling hot ain't she?? Haha. Enjoy! ;)

Sorry, I forgot to mention the password. It's steventsh.blogspot.com

5 comments:

  1. Thank you! All my Limewire and BT clients have been blocked by my college...

    Luckily I have you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wei, what is the password? Got stuck there while extracting. My stim terpotong. Lolz...

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry. it's steventsh.blogspot.com

    me myself forgotten that the archive is passworded =.= paise paise ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. jolin tsai video at asia star
    Jolin Tsai

    ReplyDelete