My blog has moved to an awesome new home!

You should be automatically redirected shortly. Please click here if the magic didn't happen.

Friday, 25 July 2008

Another Football Tournament



Small Talk: If you haven't already know, Debbie - one of the top five finalists alongside with Danny - blogs too!

Ironically, I wished her good luck in the final via her blog's chatterbox whilst sending SMS to vote for Danny =p




A week ago, I was playing in a football tournament.

As the game is being played

By looking at the building itself, you surely know where did I play. Well, actually I was supposed to blog about the tournament before and after it happened. Too bad, time shortage refrained me from doing so.

Therefore, I'm gonna talk about before and after the football tournament. And let's not care about during.

Adidas Football Long Socks

Many things vied to be the first thing to do in my mind just the night before the tournament. In the end, I have to say, my socks won.

I had to wash my socks since none of the two pairs were clean. You know me - the lazy arse. I usually don't wash them until they smell worse than spoiled salted fishes.

Hell. I should've used it as an advantage!

Then, came to the point where I had to make a decision.

My Seasoned Puma

Whether to wear my seasoned pair of Puma...


Nike Tiempo

Or to be pleased by my newfound Nike girlfriend.

And I left the question to be answered the next morning whilst I packed my football kits.


Nike Shinguards

Shin-guards were not necessary but it's always better to be safe than sorry.

The Muscle Cramp Saviours

I didn't wanna break my foot like Eduardo because a tube of Perskindol just won't help. Not even a dozen of them.

Happy Feet

I have pretty legs, you see. Prettier than Mariah Carey's, that is.


And you wouldn't wanna see me ended up like this:



Trust me, that hurts more than what you can imagine.



PowerBar Performance

Drove to Lim Pharmacy just to get a PowerBar that burned a pocket in my hole hole in my pocket.

It cost me seven-freaking-Ringgit!

PowerBar Nutrition Facts

But looking at the nutrition facts itself made me feel as if the bar worth every single penny I spent for it. I mean, LOOKING at it, okay? Not reading it.

Well, it really made me feeling full for the rest of the morning. So full that I was able to snap photographs whilst others were resting.

Recess Time

Only bad news was that the camera's batteries weren't full. =\


Just before my third game, I spotted Kenny's Adidas boots, unattended. My mind went "Wow. Adidas. Gorgeous."

Kenny's Adidas boots

And before I could control my thoughts, my mind went further, "Let's give it a try!"

So I changed from Puma to Adidas. Like our MB Datuk Ahmad Said who changed the lousy Proton Perdana to Mercedes Benz.

You can't deny the fact that sometimes Benz is better than Perdana Adidas is better than Puma. Kenny's boots were brilliant. I enjoyed every single touch of it throughout the games.

The Goal Kick

Too bad happiness never last.

Seven plus Teddy equals to??

What is yours is yours and what's not is just not.

But my Teddy is mine forever!! =p

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm ... where have I seen that school before? Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I bet you've seen it somewhere. The one and only Chinese-majority secondary school in Terengganu. lol.

    ReplyDelete