Small Talk: I wanna own a DSLR camera. I wanna get an extra phone for my extra SIM. I wanna host my own blog. I wanna do well in examinations. I want an Eee PC. I want everything in this whole wide world.
But I should do like what Jordin Sparks sings - One Step At A Time. (click it, it's downloadable=)
***LATEST UPDATE***
Danny Koo did make it to the finals but he failed to impress the judges during the final last night (July 26th) so he ended up as one of the runners-up. Third runner-up, that is.
Champion goes to Wan Chean from Seremban, whom I actually thought was a guy at the first sight.
Anyway, kudos to Wan Chean who made it through. Debbie was the first runner-up after Wan Chean.
Anything else, refer to the Astro Star Quest website because I didn't watch the final. In fact, I didn't even follow the show at all since my dad is not an Astro subscriber, not to say me.
------------------------------
Original post
For quite some time, I've heard people talking about him, discussing about him, commenting about him, chatting about him and even gossiping without him.
I wonder if I'm the first to blog about him. Well, probably no.

It's Danny (aka Kar Lin), the lad who's making many Terengganu Chinese proud. He's currently in the final of the Astro Star Quest 2008 where he'll vie for to be the champion with four other finalists.
FYI, there are current stars who were from the Astro Star Quest competition. Just to name a few, the Kuching-born Nicholas Teo was from ASQ too.

Rome was not build in a day and I believe going through all of the nine preliminary stages was not an easy task. I salute him for his determination, not only his capabilities, to reach the final stage.

From a normal school-going teenager...

To an artiste heading stardom. It's like a dream come true for him.
The competition will be held this coming Saturday night (July 26th) at Stadium Negara and other than the ASQ title itself, they're giving away the "Most Favourite Finalist" award and YOU - the viewers/supporters/passers-by - are the judge!
Support Danny, vote for him for the award while he fights his way to the champion's title.

Voting is easier than eating bread. Just key in 'ASQ 4' (Danny is the #4 finalist) and send to 33888. If you're supportive and rich enough, you can send in multiple votes by sending in 'ASQ5 4' (for five votes) or 'ASQ10 4' (for ten votes) to 33888.

No worries, coz' even if you send in 100 votes, no one's gonna say you're crazy. Not even Astro. Since they'll be more than happy to receive your
Each (single vote) SMS costs RM0.50. Each SMS with five votes costs RM2.50 while you'll kindly donate RM5.00 for sending in ten-in-one vote. And ya, local telco charges apply too ;)
So people, let's start voting, shall we?
p.s. Images were harvested from Astro Star Quest and Friendster.
No comments:
Post a Comment