Small Talk: Up next will be the update on CHWS Music Fest 2008. You can check out the video of a hot dance performed by a group of students at my Youtube page.
It has been almost a month since I transferred to SMK Chung Hwa Wei Sin and many things happened. Competitions, celebrations, silly-actions, you name it.

I can hardly say this school sucks. But at the same time, I wouldn't say it rocks.
I still have problem seeing Chinese everywhere, I mean, EVERYWHERE in the school. I couldn't help myself since I'm more used to smaller Chinese community, like what I used to experience in my previous school.
But time has changed, things changed and
Changing for good, that is.

Sports Day was organised later than usual this year. It used to be in March but this year, as I mentioned, things changed, and they postponed the event to June.
I'm very sad to say, this year's Sports Day was boring. I've been a loyal spectator since the past few years even though I wasn't part of the school.

The decoration of canopies used to be one of the main attractions and normally members of the house would spend their time like they're decorating their new home after marrying prince/princess charming.
The performances by the Gendang Besar team and the school band - Swadaya always rocked the event. Why wouldn't they?
Gendang Besar team of CHWS is probably the best around Kuala Terengganu
But only God knows if they'll keep their title this year. I hope they will.

To me, watching some moron tryna break the school record while jumping over one cheap stick and feels so freaking proud about it when he did it is nothing but boring.
Jump. Wanna see me jump to your bed and whack you in your arse and snap a photo of your arse with a red palm mark on it and upload it to the internet so that everyone on Earth knows how you got smacked by me?
No, you probably don't. Moral of the story, never, NEVER be too proud of what you've achieved because someone else might achieve higher than you did.
To me, the lack of canopies' decoration simply shows the lack of spirit among the competitors and the supporters.
Seriously. Without the decorations, the whole event looked so dull.

Watching two leng chais competing in the relays won't add any colours to the event itself.

Seeing a short arse holding the stupid stick for the shooter won't help either.

Not to say when he shrinks himself between his armpits whenever Mr Tan fires a shot. =.="
Don't know want to laugh at him or pity him.

I didn't see the supporters being supportive until the relays started. So, I suppose they were not there for nothing after all.
You see, sometimes when you don't show enough

Well, I don't mean they imported the two look-alike ladies to support them, but hey, even those who graduated came back and

The sales weren't as exciting as it used to be. I still remember when my friends who were selling stuff for their club's fund. The spirit and power they showed was more than anything else.
I still remember Chunbey and Shuwei selling me ice-cream goreng. Haha..
But then, those were yesterday's.

The not-so-amazing Sports Day ended with the highly anticipated competition - the tarik tali competition. I don't know what is it called in English. It's a game where both sides with the same amount of guys pull the rope until the mark touches the line (marked on the ground) of either side.
The side that managed to pull the opponent's mark crosses their line wins.
I hope you understand me.
Okay, it's called tug of war. (Thanks to ChoonKhai)

Ridiculously, I don't know who won.
Because I was busy recording the competition all the way I didn't care about who's pulling whose dick. But no worries, I'll upload the videos to Youtube soon.
Changing schools is aways fun! Is this a boarding school? Its good that you are involved.
ReplyDeleteNo it's not a boarding school. I transferred there for they offer physics in Form 6. Rather than SS the cluster school that doesn't.
ReplyDeletestill, I'm getting used to this school =)