My blog has moved to an awesome new home!

You should be automatically redirected shortly. Please click here if the magic didn't happen.

Sunday, 6 July 2008

Sexy Eyes No More



Small Talk: It's camwhoring day and I promised something new. Now, there you go! (= By the way, Steven's Expressions is optimised for whatever browser except for Microsoft Internet Explorer. So, to get the best view of this blog, please, I mean, PLEASE change to Firefox.




Congratulations Steven's Expressions! You're 100th-post-year-old!!

This is Steven's Expressions' 100th post since it was founded in 2007. At the same time, I decided to change a new look for the blog.

From this moment on, Steven's Expressions' new tagline will be 'Simplicity Is Simply The Best'.

And also, to show how I appreciate the moment of this blog hitting 100th post count, I did something extraordinary not ordinary. I did something which might sound or look stupid to you.




I..




Shaved...




My...




HAIR!





So cute, isn't he?


Hope you like the new look of Steven's Expressions. Feel free to drop your feedbacks ;)

2 comments:

  1. Muahaha. Welcome back to hair-free kingdom man. Less shampoo needed, hassle kept to the minimum. But for me I shave my hair often cause well ... I'm really going bald lar so ... =PppP

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. can't Yun Nam help? haha

    ReplyDelete