My blog has moved to an awesome new home!

You should be automatically redirected shortly. Please click here if the magic didn't happen.

Friday, 27 July 2007

14-year-old Lee Hom-maniac

I stumbled upon a personal blog of a fourteen-year-old young lady.


The very main page of the blog was a large image of Wang Lee Hom, smiling at you (visitors).

According to Jenny (the blog author/founder), she didn't purchase "Change Me" (Lee Hom's latest album). Instead, she got the songs (in digital form) from her friend, who purchased the album from Indonesia.


Since she didn't purchase "Change Me" to show her support for her idol, so... why "Lee Hom-maniac"??

The reason is simple.. Her blog's URL sounds like this: http://leehomrawks.blogspot.com/.

I know I know.. Lee Hom rox.....

2 comments:

  1. Hey..From my knowledge,yr name is Steven rite?I din get to buy Lee Hom's new album because i'm not allowed to buy~!!It doesn't mean i'm not supporting lee hom~!My mum won't let me buy..because my exam's coming~!!I'm not allowed to buy anything but study~!!I'm one of Lee Hom Fans.And so many ppl are..As u said.I din get Lee Hom new album.meaning if lee hom's 5/6 years old fans they should buy lee hom new album although they hav no money and no allowance from their parents??ok..fine...stop here...lol....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I'm Steven. Hi, Jenny. Thanks for your visit =) Sorry, I didn't mean anything, only "Lee Hom-maniac" was my point. So, please don't get misunderstood.

    Study smart and score good grades, I'm sure your mum will reward you something (you know what I'm talking about rite?). Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete