My blog has moved to an awesome new home!

You should be automatically redirected shortly. Please click here if the magic didn't happen.

Thursday, 26 July 2007

Namewee Removed "Negarakuku" Video

According to Namewee, he already removed the "Negarakuku" video from his Youtube.com account. I guess he really does have to do that though (although I like his videos too.hehe).

He really did. However, still, there are similar video being posted by other Youtube.com users (apparent fans of Namewee huh??) It's not easy to clear the mess.

Someone is really "in love" (or should I say "in-sane") with the 24-year-old Namewee (Real name: Wee Meng Chee). Other than Namewee's personal blog, someone else created a website.


A website related to the Muar Chinese creator - www.namewee.com.

I was like.. "O M G.. this must be a lunatic fanatic..!" But I am indeed amazed by the webmaster of Namewee.com. He (or she) is really showing his support for Namewee. That's the Bolehland spirit!! Bravo!!

(really?? zzz)

They even have a "Namewee Fans Community Forum" (omg, this kid is real famous now). But nothing much on the forum yet.. maybe because it is still new.

Anyway, I have not heard or read anything about Namewee on the papers these two days, and I wonder how is his case going now...?

8 comments:

  1. Namewee removed the his vid! ROFTFLOL. Like other Chinese he is a coward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Namewee is our hero, who is the coward? Those depend the goverment to feed lo....

    ReplyDelete
  3. what kind of hero??? he's zero!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who never pay police before? or Never seen/hear your parents/family & friends do that? Hands up!
    Shame Malaysia. & Shame Malaysia leaders for dragging this case while care less on other crimes in the country.
    You've failed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Errrmm.. very good job steven .. i searched namewee on google and found ur blog.. haha ur blog will get alot of traffic

    ReplyDelete
  6. tranung kecik je....

    ReplyDelete
  7. i was here is just to say the honest words in my heart.
    Actually regarding to namewee song, he was a bit too much maybe but can the ppl who felt that namewee is wrong change to another way o think that what he is singing is to show and tell the public our feeling for so many years. To the goverment, can you all feel that it is not too bad for that song because there are atleast some ppl can bravely espress the feel out and telling the honest words. Can all the ppl try to think and feel other feel before doing something esp. goverment.

    ReplyDelete