My blog has moved to an awesome new home!

You should be automatically redirected shortly. Please click here if the magic didn't happen.

Monday, 16 July 2007

Brazil Outclassed Argentine to Clinch Title

The Copa American winners is Brazil!!

They have outclassed Argentine - the favoured team to win the title - in the Copa America 2007 final this morning (Malaysia time). Brazil's Baptista scored a magnificent right-footed shot goal as early as 4th minute of the game.

Minutes before the interval, Argentine's Ayala scored an own goal when he tried to block a grounder cross. Alves added in the third at 69th minute to secure Brazil's victory of the Copa America 2007.


Just watch, you don't have to understand the commentator =P

Frankly, I didn't expect Argentine to lose. Even if "yes, I did", I still won't expect them to lose so much (the score I mean). They have been totally outclassed this time.

Meanwhile, Mexico won 3-1 over Uruguay for the third place of Copa America 2007.

No comments:

Post a Comment