My blog has moved to an awesome new home!

You should be automatically redirected shortly. Please click here if the magic didn't happen.

Friday, 20 July 2007

Hands On "Change Me"

I am not a Lee Hom fan, but surprisingly, I bought his latest album - Change Me (改变自己).

It was released worldwide last week (13th of July), however, I have no idea why it took Terengganu's music stores to have it available only on 20th July (today). How I wish there's a "Tower Records" branch here in KT.

It cost me RM42. Package includes the album itself, a T-shirt (with stupid Celcom's "Channel X" logo) and a "Change Me" promotional poster (I asked for this one).

I haven't open the wrapping of the album yet. And I haven't listen to his songs yet. No, I'm not a Lee Hom fanatic, or Homaniacs or whatever you call it. I'm always like that. I have two other original albums (The Click Five which I won from Hitz.fm and another don't know what title album - won from Liewcf.com). This is my third original album (I think). All these albums are still in their plastic wrapper.

Check out the T-shirt. Above image is the back of the T-shirt. The front doesn't look real nice with the Celcom X-Pax logo (see first image).

Well, there goes my forty-two bux~

Illustration purpose only. I use Ringgit Malaysia ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment