My blog has moved to an awesome new home!

You should be automatically redirected shortly. Please click here if the magic didn't happen.

Friday, 13 July 2007

My Brand New Rig!

Ladies and gentlemen... May I introduce you to my brand new AMD powered dual-core working + gaming rig.........



Muahahahaha (evil laughter).. Finally, I have a new cpu. Hahahaha. *sweats*



Anyway, let's look closer "into the rig". I have an AMD Athlon64 X2 3800+ processor (yes, a dual-core) running on a MSI MS-7260 motherboard. Also, having a 1GB Kingston DDR2 667MHz RAM slotted into one of the four DIMM slots of the motherboard (I'm planning to add-on another piece next month. Hehe). Not forgetting, my beloved GeForce 7300GT (ahh... wonderful..).



Oh, did I mention about the hard disk? It's Seagate 160GB SATAII, plus the old Samsung 20GB IDE HDD (from my old pc). Nevertheless, Imation DVD-RAM (I wanted LG H44N but the technician said it's no-good). Hmm.. What else??



All of them are in a cheap casing - RAMBO (I don't know what brand is that), with 400W PSU (wth? enough la..).



I can't help but to post this (the box of motherboard).. Coz I just love it.. Haha. (I'm a fanatic, I guess). Oh crap! I should have asked for the processor and graphic card's box as well!!

This cpu is with me for... not more than 24 hours, but I'm starting to loving it. The best thing I like about this rig is - I can't hear it running. The fans are so silent, I can only listen to my living room's ceiling fan's noise, not the cpu fan's noise. Bravo! Hehe.

Currently, running smoothly. But still can't figure out how to kao dim my printer. Doesn't seem to be working with this brand new rig. However, I'm going to install some games.. Hehe. *giggles*

I can't get my hands on Windows Vista, yet. The technician recommended not to use Vista first, because lots of programmes are incompatible, and also the games. So, listen to the pro la.. Use Windows XP "ahem" XP Pro first lo...

1 comment:

  1. So how it is now? What game u install? It will be most interesting to know ur AMD performance. Have a nice weekend.

    ( U r most wellcum to my site but pls note that most of my entry is 'nomal' entries but entries under 'hor ny' labels is 18sxs suitable for ripe reader only)

    ReplyDelete