My blog has moved to an awesome new home!

You should be automatically redirected shortly. Please click here if the magic didn't happen.

Tuesday, 17 July 2007

"我愛我的國家 Negarakuku" by Namewee

I believe a lot of you have heard of (and watched) the infamous "Muar Chinese" video on Youtube.com.

Well, ain't no mountain high enough, namewee is back with a brand new video, namely "I Love My Country Negarakuku (Visit Malaysia Year 2007 Theme Song)".



Something not new: Criticising the government, in a sacarstic but not straight forward way. One thing I like about this new version of namewee's creation is the way he integrated the Malaysian national anthem - Negaraku, into his rap as the chorus.

He's one of the Malaysian best amateur rappers, I can say. Thanks for making me laugh, namewee. Good job ;)

Edited on July 27th, 2007 - Youtube video link changed (the previous video had been removed by Namewee)

1 comment: