One of my friend got her hands on the latest, and also the last book of the J.K Rowling's famous witch-boy series - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

It cost her around RM120 if I'm not mistaken. Well, I was just interested in taking its photo and blog about it. Seriously even if you sponsor me this book (or such type of books), I might as well leave it in my closet. In short, I'm not interested in it.
Yeahooo!! We did it!!
Look closer.. Actually, we lost in the Terengganu State Level Secondary Schools English Drama Competition this morning. Quite saddening. Everything we put into the drama just shattered.

It was held in the school hall of SMK Sungai Tong, Setiu. I have to admit that they have a nice, big and bright hall. And and!! A big stage with electric powered curtain (
Too bad I didn't take any goddamn photos of the hall... zzz.
The antagonist: Do I look stupid with that fake Japanese moustache?Nothing much actually. I still can take the defeat. Only thing that was turning about on my mind - We lost to a better team. But, how come? Sound effects problems? Or our acting were not as good as theirs?
Instead of getting the 2nd place, we ended up in the 3rd place. Again, I wondered: How the hell did they get it (2nd prize)? I believe our performance was better than theirs. But I just can't figure it out - why?
Instead of getting the 2nd place, we ended up in the 3rd place. Again, I wondered: How the hell did they get it (2nd prize)? I believe our performance was better than theirs. But I just can't figure it out - why?

Anything it is, it is the end of 2007 SMKSS drama. Look at the bright side: I can pay full concentration for the SPM now isn't it? It isn't that bad to lose after all ;)
2007 SMKSS drama - The EndIt's okay.. It's okay.. Congratulations to SMK Sultan Ismail of Kemaman. Yup, they're heading for the Zone Level competition - which I don't know when and non-of-my-business. Just wanna wish them good luck. And to Rantau Petronas who won the 2nd place.. I have nothing much to say though.
Well, SMKSS Drama, I have to admit that we lost to the best team and to a worse drama. Well done!!
Well, SMKSS Drama, I have to admit that we lost to the best team and to a worse drama. Well done!!

Hello Steven,
ReplyDeleteNice to meet you in the blogosphere... hehe.
How are you lately? Your English has improved so much from the last time I met you ey.
Hope to catch up with you when I get back home. Sad to hear that SS lose again in the drama comp. Screw the SI and Rantau Petronas school!