My blog has moved to an awesome new home!

You should be automatically redirected shortly. Please click here if the magic didn't happen.

Thursday, 13 March 2008

Activities in NS

You how no idea how much I'm missing the NS life and NS friends and the NS teachers now.. :'(

Anyway, before I get started with activities in NS camp, SPM results were announced yesterday morning. I went to school as early as my other schoolmates, queued up and waited to get my result. Unsurprisingly, I couldn't get mine. Wonder why??

Because I didn't return the SPBT text books to the school yet. Hahaha... =.="

However, I settled the craps and finally got my hands on my results.

Surprisingly, I scored quite-okay result, for my standard of course. People who loves to play the fool all the time scored 5As (4 1A, 1 2A), 4Bs (1 3B, 3 4Bs) and finally a 5C for my Chemistry. Honestly, I'm happy for myself (though some might say, 5As only ma..other people got 10As ar..11As..12As..etc). Yea, right. Can some straight A achievers be as active as I'm in sports? Can they be as sociable as I'm?

Whatever-lah.. =p

Alright, back to the main topic of the morning.

Activities in NS

I'll tell everything briefly coz I didn't do any diary-writing when I was in the camp so I might miss out some info. If I do, please do let me know so that I can update the post :)

Many activities were carried out throughout the two-and-a-half-month programme. In fact, time was not enough to carry out all activities.

During the first week, we were divided into four companies (groups) - Alpha, Bravo, Charlie and Delta. I was glad to have been selected into the Bravo company, which was led by Cikgu Anuar (an ex-commando).

Then we had this KKJ (Kontrak Kita Janji), which companies created their own company's logo, flag, motto, song, etc. I was part of the presentation team for Bravo company that night ;)

Many activities followed up - Character Building class, community services, futsal competition, volleyball competition, sukan kreativiti, kembara berhalangan, tali rendah, tali tinggi, classes for kraf hutan, first aid, navigation, etc; canoe and raft, cross-country, blood donation and many more.

You won't know the fun unless you joined the activities I mentioned above. Seriously. If you've a chance to join NS, you're the very lucky one because you're about to meet new friends, meet great teachers and make them your second family :)

It'll be too long for me to elaborate all activities. If you're interested, you can always leave a comment or just contact me via MSN Messenger. ;)


Up next: Something related to my beloved company - Bravo aka Paradigma

No comments:

Post a Comment