My blog has moved to an awesome new home!

You should be automatically redirected shortly. Please click here if the magic didn't happen.

Tuesday, 18 March 2008

After NS Trip

Hi all.

I'm currently in Klang - one of my NS' friend's place. I'm here to meet up with few others, also friends which I knew during my National Service, for a few-day gathering after NS.

I just arrived last night. Spent whole day in 1 Utama today, exhausted my legs lol. Anyway, we're going to Genting Highlands tomorrow morning. Planning to take the shuttle bus from KL Sentral to Genting Highlands, but then we haven't buy the tickets =.=" Actually we ran out of time just now. lol.

After 2D1N stay in Genting Highlands, then we'll be back to Klang again, and that's when I can update a little again =)

Till then, Happy National Service to Soo Hong, Chui Ying, Hanif, Vincent and other friends (sorry can't mention all your names coz don't actually know who's going and who's not lol). You people are gonna have great fun there, trust me ;)

Good luck people!

No comments:

Post a Comment