My blog has moved to an awesome new home!

You should be automatically redirected shortly. Please click here if the magic didn't happen.

Tuesday, 11 March 2008

NS at Merang Suria Holiday Camp

I was under the National Service (aka PLKN) training at the Merang Suria Holiday Camp, Setiu.



Some Short Intro...

The training has just ended yesterday and now I'm home. Honestly, I don't feel like going home, yet. It feels good to be in the camp. lol. If I could, I'd like to join NS for the second time. Haha.

The routine there was very normal, and somehow boring, but it's the feeling of being there with friends and the teachers - who are strict but funny at times - that's keeping my heart there.

I held 'satu balak' under Bravo Company (aka Wira Muda Bravo). I always looked strict, cool and unapproachable (thanks, Zee Ching) while I was in the camp. But last night - the farewell night - I turned into a big baby. I cried and sobbed as I walked past the teachers, shaking their hands and hugging them tightly with my arms.

Mr Anuar and Mr Ismail were my favourite teachers compared to other teachers in the camp. I couldn't control myself and burst into tears when I shook their hand and hugged them. I'll never ever forget any of them, of course including the other teachers.

For example, Mr Asri who always come out with weird punishments; Mr Razak (KJ) who speaks in his very own style and slang; Captain Khairol (Vice Commandant) who can't get himself off the wheels.lol. etc.

I LOVE THEM ALL!



Next post: The activities....


No comments:

Post a Comment