The two-day-one-night holiday trip just ended.
We returned to KL Central at 5.30pm and reached Klang about 9pm. Yea, we had the crowded KTM commuters to thank for the delays. Surprisingly, I met Qi Hong - my only Chinese NS camp's futsal teammate at KL Central.
Anyway, the two-day-one-night was certainly enjoyable. Whole day in the outdoor theme park followed by indoor games at night time. I've never had so much fun before. Genting Highlands is truly a place to de-stress oneself.
We even watched 'The Spiderwick Chronicles' at 1.30am in the morning lol. Imagine how nonsense was that? Haha. The movie was so nice I couldn't get myself into dreamland although I was sitting on an Osim massaging chair.
Now I'm already back in my friend's place in Klang. The next thing to do now is to sleep. Will update in detail if I have the chance.
What's next? To conquer Bukit Bintang tomorrow. LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment