My blog has moved to an awesome new home!

You should be automatically redirected shortly. Please click here if the magic didn't happen.

Saturday, 22 March 2008

Current location: Fraser's Hill

This is a backdated post.

Rain fell. Heavy, heavy downpours.

The next thing to happen was...







Landslides.


Bad, bad..


..landslides.

I'm currently on Fraser's Hill. Just arrived this morning. I've been here once, it was in 2006. The ambience here is almost the same as on Genting Highlands, which I visited two days ago. Only lack of the theme park. lol.

Anyway, it's cold here. Freezing cold. I came here with three new friends of mine, whom are the scouts trained by Mr Wan. I'm online from his apartment =) Two from Cheras and another from Sri Petaling. But they're all schoolmates, from MBS.

They have been given an assignment by Mr Wan, their scout-master, to map back the trail that was (some sort of) destroyed by the landslide. We had almost everything with us - food, phones and even a GPS system.

Too bad, the rain came. And it didn't stop very soon. So, the plan was postponed to the next morning. Which means, we'll be waking up early tomorrow morning, maybe around 6.30am and get ready to go into the trail, possibly with the thick fog, around 7.30am.

Hopefully we'll complete the journey swiftly so that we won't waste too much time in the jungle. Then I can faster go back to Klang. Haha. :x

No comments:

Post a Comment