My blog has moved to an awesome new home!

You should be automatically redirected shortly. Please click here if the magic didn't happen.

Saturday, 15 March 2008

My SPM Result

Got my SPM results earlier. I was not sad nor surprised when I got it, only glad. Needless for me to announce, a picture tells a thousand stories your head lah! Not here. A picture tells all my results... That sounds better =p




As usual, you can click on the image to see its clearer, larger image. lol.

Since I finished my SPM exam, I've never thought about it anymore - may it be the questions, the answers I provided or the results that I'd get. Those are mind-frustrating thoughts. lol. Why wanna think so much? I wondered.

I did not target the number of As I'd get. I did not put high hopes. As a Chinese saying goes, 'the higher hope you put in something, the more disappointment you'll get'. It turned out to be quite true.

I hoped I'd get Credit-and-above for all subjects. And look at the image, I did it. lol. That's why I'm glad. Haha.

Now I'm busy searching for information on IPTS, scholarships and loans and hoping (ya, now I'm really hoping) I'm lucky enough to get sponsored (if not, loan) to further my studies.

As for my juniors, study well. Pahit sekarang, manis kemudian.. Understood? =) Good luck!!




Ivan went to meet Colbie Caillat at The Curve just now!!!! I also waaaaaaaaant.... >.<!!!! lol

1 comment:

  1. Worry not, its just a part and parcel of growing up. Make sure you select your right line of studies later and you'll do even better. Good luck.

    Feel free to drop by my site as well for more blogger resources and blogging tips.

    http://4u2invest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete